The OpenAPI feature allows you to integrate Sitecore Content Hub™ with third-party services, such as Box, Gmail, Salesforce, and Twitter.
OpenAPI has predictable resource-oriented URLs. It returns JSON-encoded responses and uses standard HTTP response codes, authentication, and verbs.
With OpenAPI, you can describe your entire API, including:
- The available endpoints (for example
/M.Asset) and the operations on each endpoint (for example,
- Operation parameters, with input and output for each operation.
- Authentication methods.
OpenAPI is a preview feature. To enable the full feature, contact your Content Hub account manager.
The documentation API:
- Is a public resource with no authorization required. It encompasses the documentation API and the resource view API.
- Serves a standard OpenAPI document that can be read and interpreted by OpenAPI tools, such as Swagger UI.
- Describes endpoints, operations, request-response schema, HTTP schemes, and security schemes hosted by the domain configured in Content Hub.
The endpoint signature of the documentation API is:
Resource view API
The resource view API:
- Is the API that serves actual data required by business/external integration.
- Requires authorization.
The ResourceView is obtained by applying domain specifications to a specific entity.
The endpoint signature is:
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback