Sitecore Content Hub™ offers an import/export package feature that allows you to migrate structural changes between instances. The package itself is a Zip file containing a collection of JSON files, organized by category.
The package includes the following categories of information:
- Automation templates
- Entity definitions
- Export profiles
- Media processing
- Option lists
- Portal pages
- Publish definition configurations
- Rendition links
- State flows
Export package procedure
To export structural changes using the import/export package feature:
- On the Manage page, click Import/Export.
- On the Import/Export page, in the Export section, click the calendar to specify an offset date and time. Only changes made since the offset are included in the export package.
- Select the categories of information you want to export from the available list.
- Optionally, select Include system owned to include the system-owned items in the export package.
- Click Export. A confirmation message isdisplayed that contains a link to the Downloads page where the export file is available for you to download.
A confirmation message is displayed that contains a link to the Downloads page where the export file is available for you to download.
The configuration imported from the package overwrites the existing configuration.
To import structural changes using the import/export package feature:
- Click Profile and, on the Manage page, click Import/Export.
- On the Import/Export page,in the Import section, click Choose file.
- Drag the file you want to upload onto the Drop file here icon. Alternatively, you can click Select files and browse to the file you want to upload.
Changes take effect immediately after an import or export and become available to users.
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback