The Reporting page gives an overview of CMP through totals, tables and visualizations.
The visualizations, or charts, shown include:
- Number of content items, shown as a total.
- Number of publications, shown as a total.
- Number of campaigns, shown as a total.
- All content by content type, shown as either a chart or table.
- All publications by channel, shown as either a chart or table.
- All campaign by type, shown as either a chart or table.
Chart or Table Option
On each of the by type visualizations provides the choice to show the results in either a table or a pie-chart. To change the display click on the chart icon and select either chart or table:
The table option includes an option to select the columns to be shown:
By hovering over a section of a chart more details are shown:
Each chart includes a clickable option to allow further functionality to report:
Chart context menu
The chart context menu, shown by ... icon, provides the functionality to print the chart or download the chart in either:
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback