Sitecore Content Hub™
This section provides documentation for the different modules in Sitecore Content Hub™.
With Sitecore Experience Edge™ for Content Hub, you can:
- Manage and publish your content for multiple functions and audiences using numerous devices.
- Have other applications consume and use your content according to their particular needs.
With Sitecore Digital Asset Management (DAM)™, you can:
- Centralize photos, layouts, artwork, video, 3D, source files, and more.
- Categorize and search high volumes of material quickly and easily.
- Leverage artificial intelligence (AI) for automated content tagging and image sourcing for reuse.
- Share your saved collections of assets with other users.
- Metadata, digital rights management (DRM), security, and global distribution supported.
With Sitecore Product Content Management (PCM)™, you can:
- Centralize and automate the management and maintenance of all your customer-facing brand content (assets, descriptions, specifications, SKUs, etc.).
- Manage access, real-time update and publication of your product-related content across channels.
- Create relationships with all relevant objects in your content.
With Sitecore Content Marketing Platform (CMP)™, you can:
- Plan, manage and collaborate effectively on your content strategy.
- Streamline production by working on simultaneous task streams with different content stakeholders.
- Optimize your content usage and distribution to target audiences across all channels.
- Improve your content visibility and governance.
With Sitecore Marketing Resource Management (MRM)™, you can:
- Plan and schedule complex, multi-layered marketing activities.
- Align your marketing teams, processes, effectiveness, and outcomes.
- Empower marketing operations management and support their success.
- Offer each team member features tailored to their role.
- Streamline collaboration between internal and external teams.
With Sitecore Web-to-Print™, you can:
- Create and control central customizable templates.
- Convert graphics into smart templates.
- Generate custom printable product sheets using all your available content.
- Enforce brand guidelines even outside your organization.
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback