The Reporting page provides a visual summary of content usage. By default, the page displays the following sections:
- Number of content items - displays the total number of content items.
- Number of publications - displays the impact of publications based on the usage value assigned.
- Number of campaigns - displays the total number of campaigns.
- All content by content type - displays the total number of content items, organized by content type. You can display a chart or a table.
- All publications by channel - displays the total number of publications, organized by channel account. You can display a chart or a table.
- All campaign by type - displays the total number of campaigns organized by campaign type. You can display a chart or a table.
Chart or Table display
For some of the sections on the Reporting page, you can change how the information is displayed.
- To display information in a chart, click Chart . You can see additional details about a chart by hovering over the chart itself. You can also click on a chart segment to view more detailed information.
- To display information in a table, click Table . To select the columns to display in the table, click Columns .
You can print a chart by clicking the Chart context menu (...) and selecting Print or you can download the chart by selecting one of the following output types:
- Download PNG
- Download JPEG
- Download PDF
- Download SVG
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback