Manage user authentication
As part of Sitecore Content Hub security practices, we use authentication to verify the credentials of every user. Users authenticate with a user name and password. After validating the credentials, Content Hub associates an application session with the authenticated user. Every action to Content Hub is issued by an authenticated user.
Authentication alone does not grant access or permissions to perform actions, user group policies do.
This section includes the following:
- Create an OAuth client
- Configure user authentication
- Log in with OpenID Connect
- Restrict user accounts
- Password policy
- Authentication extensibility
- External authentication providers
- Set up SAML-based SSO in Azure AD using an App registration
- Sitecore Identity server
- Authentication configuration example
- Allow users to register from the login page
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback