Sitecore Content Hub™ collects the following data:
- Application user logs
- Log in / Log off
- Session creation / session termination
- Password changes
- Failed login attempts
- All administrative actions performed
- Application audit logs
- User Create / Update / Delete actions
- Application events
- Document or object Create / Read / Update / Delete actions
- Metadata Create / Read / Update / Delete actions
- Identifying users and the actions they performed
- Performance data logs
- Security event logs
- Brute force attempts
- Network logs
- Geo-location IP logging
- Firewall deny logging
- Transaction logs
- Include the source IP address of the actor.
- Are maintained for a minimum of one year and are available through the application web interface.
- Are encrypted at rest.
- Can be exported in a format that is accessible by a Customer SEIM in real-time.
Provider policy and standards assurance
Content Hub can show that an Information Security Management Program (ISMP) has been developed, documented, approved, and implemented, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect assets and data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. In addition, change management documentation exists.
Content Hub provides an audit report. Third-party libraries are regularly checked and updated.
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback