Enforcing security in the Sitecore Content Hub™ involves all aspects of the system and must follow best practice guidelines. Security tasks that you need to complete include.
Configure a Content Hub instance
- Set up and configure the Sitecore Identity server
- Assign modules to users and groups
- Check your licenses
Authenticate Content Hub users
If you use integrated third-party applications, you need to create an OAuth client.
Manage users and user groups
Security diagnostics and antivirus
Content Hub includes:
- A security diagnostics tool that helps with verifying the permissions assigned to an entity.
- An antivirus scan functionality for media processing.
- Cookie usage to make user interactions secure.
If you need this antivirus scan functionality, contact your Sitecore® account manager.
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback