Conditional variable example
The Chili editor lets you create conditional variables that automatically change to pre-defined values when their linked frame changes.
In the following example, the Product image frame is mapped to the Slogan text variable:
When the Product image frame changes, the Slogan variable automatically changes:
The following section guides you through the configuration of this conditional variable.
This example assumes that you already created a dynamic frame.
To configure your dynamic frame with a conditional variable:
- On the template detail page, on the Dynamic frame tab, on the frame you want to edit, click Edit .
- On the Dynamic frame dialog bow, on the Mappings tab, in the Frame drop-down list, select Product image.
- Click Add mapping.
- In the Source relation drop-down list, select Products:
- In the Store property drop-down list, select Short description:
- In the in template variable drop-down list, select Slogan:
- Click Save.
- On the template detail page, the frame shows an associated mapping to the Product image frame:
- As a result, changing the product image also changes the slogan:
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback