Sitecore Content Hub offers multiple modules. The following document gives an overview of these modules and their features.
With Sitecore Experience Edge for Content Hub (Experience Edge), you can:
- Manage and publish your content for multiple functions and audiences using numerous devices.
- Have other applications consume and use your content according to their particular needs.
With Sitecore Digital Asset Management (DAM), you can:
- Centralize photos, layouts, artwork, video, 3D, source files, and more.
- Categorize and search high volumes of material quickly and easily.
- Leverage artificial intelligence (AI) for automated content tagging and image sourcing for reuse.
- Share your saved collections of assets with other users.
- Manage metadata, digital rights management (DRM), security, and global distribution.
With Sitecore Product Content Management (PCM), you can:
- Centralize and automate the management and maintenance of all your customer-facing brand content (assets, descriptions, specifications, SKUs, etc.).
- Manage access, real-time update and publication of your product-related content across channels.
- Create relationships with all relevant objects in your content.
Sitecore PCM is included in the Sitecore DAM license. For more information on licenses, see Licenses.
With Sitecore Content Marketing Platform (CMP), you can:
- Plan, manage and collaborate effectively on your content strategies.
- Streamline production by working on simultaneous task streams with different content stakeholders.
- Optimize your content usage and distribution to target audiences across all channels.
- Improve your content visibility and governance.
With Sitecore Marketing Resource Management (MRM), you can:
- Plan and schedule complex, multi-layered marketing activities.
- Align your marketing teams, processes, effectiveness, and outcomes.
- Empower marketing operations management and support their success.
- Offer each team member features tailored to their role.
- Streamline collaboration between internal and external teams.
With Sitecore Content Publisher, you can:
- Create and control central customizable templates.
- Convert graphics into smart templates.
- Generate custom printable product sheets using all your available content.
- Enforce brand guidelines even outside your organization.
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback